Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers (Biker Witches Mystery Book 2) - by Angie Fox

I LOVE this series, unfortunately I made the mistake of finishing this book and literally jumping straight into the next one so its all kind of melded into one long story and I don't feel like I can review this book properly! Note to self made for next time: Don't read the next one until you have reviewed the first one!! But I enjoyed it so much i couldn't help myself and had to dive straight in.

Dimitri is as hot as ever in this book but I did start to worry and him and seriously thought he and Lizzie would be over by the end!

Heaps of sarcasm and hilarity throughout this book from Lizzie, Grandma and the rest of the crew. Fab story line, brilliant creepy as hell baddies - and the wonderful Pirate who is not only a talking dog but now plays scrabble and can count too!

Get yourself involved read this series its a wonderful easy read that has you laughing out loud one minute and crapping it the next.


 
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1332605.Angie_Fox

Book Description:

Demon slaying powers should come with an instruction book ...

Seriously. Why does a new hair dryer have a twelve-page how-to manual, but when it comes to ancient demon-fighting hocus-pocus, my biker witch granny gives me just half a dozen switch stars and a rah-rah speech? Oh, and a talking terrier, but that's another story. It's not like my job as a preschool teacher prepared me for this kind of thing.

So I've decided to write my own manual, The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers, because no one tells me anything. Dimitri, my "protector," may be one stud of a shape-shifting griffin, but he always thinks he can handle everything by himself. Only he's no match for the soul-stealing succubi taking over Las Vegas. If I can't figure out how to save him - and Sin City - there'll be hell to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment