Tuesday 6 January 2015

I have been a bit naughty.....

I have read several books over the last 6 weeks or so but haven't got round to writing up my thoughts!!

I will try and catch up over the next few weeks, but for those interested, the books that I have read but need to review are:

1) Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates Book 4) by Felicity Heaton

2) Beast of Burden (Hidden Blood Series Book 2) by A. Z. Green

3) Shadows & Gold (Elemental Legacy Novella) by Elizabeth Hunter (great news about the new Legacy series from Elizabeth, I seriously cannot wait!)

4) Captivated by You (Crossfire Book 4) by Sylvia Day

Oh and I have also read books 1 to 6 of the rather entertaining and very enjoyable Darkness series by K. F. Breene and must post those.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have your New Year reading lists ready for 2015!

Lou


No comments:

Post a Comment